Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love JOSET!

My class and I are now a week and a half onto our 14 week training. We are beginning to learn what is expected and how to work together as a team. This morning Captain Veal had to change up our groups a little since we lost 3 of our buddies last week. In result of this, I ran JOSET yesterday and today.

Before we go any further let me tell you a little about JOSET. It stands for Job Oriented Skills Endurance Training and it will kick your butt! I found in life that the harder you work at something the better you get and even if no one is watching they will notice in the end. With that being said I was extremely sore from yesterday and even sleep with my heating pad on my back last night, but came in and pushed harder today. I finally got the hose pack to the fourth floor of the tower for the first time today! This was huge compared to not getting it off the first floor last week!

I've also made all A's so far which those of you who know me really well, know that can only be done when I actually focus in on something! I am focused and loving the challenge thus far! Thank you all for you encouragement! I plan to continue to push myself to my limits and finish at the top of this class!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jamie Mae!!! You are ROCKIN it out!!!! I'm so proud!!! Keep on kickin butt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete